Saturday 18 January 2014

Back 'home'

It's already 2 weeks now since i'm back in the UK and a lot of things happened already.
The school is still the same but on the weekends 
me and my friends do lots of exciting and fun stuff. 
We go to the cinema quite a lot and also party of course! ^^


I stole this one from my friend..




The weather is really killing me tho..
Can you imagine that since i am back here i think there was only one day without rain?!
it is not even only the fact of rain but the fact of the depressing atmosphere - the grey sky, the cold and wet air, that is making me feel upset.
Some of my friends are getting bad headaches from the weather and others just go totally grumpy,  
I guess pretty much everyone has their only negative reaction to the weather.
It is simply so frustrating..


Other than that i have some quite surprising news - 
i started watching k-drama (= korean drama series)
I just started watching 'The Heirs' (상속자들 - 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 
& love it already.
I think it's because i was kind of influenced by my best friend who's from Hong Kong and constantly watches korean drama when i'm at home. I've missed the voices and the melodies of the korean TV because i've got so used to it during the winter vacation. 
But maybe it's also because i simply miss my friend and that is something,
i can assossiate with him - dunno.. 
The only thing i'm sure about is that i really like it and it makes me feel happy. 
It's even interesting - the only thing that's a bit exhausting is reading the subtitles all the time in order to understant what they are saying.
However if you are a fan of korean drama and haven't watched 'The Heirs' yet, 
I can highly recommend you to do so..;)


Thank you for reading! :)

xoxo  Micky

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig