Monday 21 September 2015

Coordinate: Holographic

Dress : Topshop | Sandals : Lamoda | Clutch Bag : River Island | Bracelet : Swarovski
Here's, probably one of my preppiest but also edgy, looks for summer or for the last sunny & warm days of transition, of course featuring a nice jacket or coat if it's colder, but this is really more of an outfit I would wear to a night out. I wore this topshop dress/tunic/filler for my birthday party actually and it was really convenient, I didn't get too hot or cold throughout the whole night. My hair is longer in the pictures thanks to a half wig btw. (I'm really a fan of half wigs so I might write a post on them soon)!
Other than that there's really way too much stuff going on in my life at the moment. Do you know that feeling you get when there's so many things to do that you actually can't even do them all until the deadline so you just kinda resign? Exactly... But I wouldn't be me if I wouldn't somehow manage to do it – I believe nothing is impossible as long as you just stay positive and believe in yourself and it has gotten me quite a distance now so I can't say it was the stupidest thing to believe :)




xx Micky




SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Cute clutch :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/09/50-shades-of-gray-firmoo-giveaway.html
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning! I'm really jealous lol
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect look <3
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this coordination. I love how simple it is but it really works!

    xoxo,
    www.thefrugalblogger.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauitul look, you`re style is great~

    New post ☆

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look :D

    -LAZYPANDAH
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staying positive and believing in yourself are two really important things!
    You look beautiful as always, gorgeous dress!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and i LOVE it. the photograpy, design, all of it.

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig