Tuesday 12 April 2016

Coordinate : Boyish + Anyshapes review




A while ago Anyshapes contacted me and asked me for a collab and of course I said yes since I love their cases! I was really excited when I opened the package and unwrapped the phone case and I didn't get disappointed! It's so stylish and pretty and I especially love the chain that holds it so you can even carry it like a little bag, it's so convenient!


Besides the cute case this look features a two-piece from stylnenanda which I really loved when I discovered it on their site so I just had to order it and my trusty zara oxfords.
I feel like this style is making me look really boyish, hence the title, but I can't say that I don't enjoy it, in fact it kind of reminds me of my childhood where I was the total definition of a tomboy (who wasn't at least a little bit of a tomboy when they were little?), it's refreshing :)





What is a style you currently tried out for yourself and really started to like?

xx  ♡ Micky 



SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Awesome styling! Love your shoes :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, rose quartz is really pretty color. :)

    The Fashion Spell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving this look on you. I love how the boyishness of the outfit is juxtaposed against the pastel and muted pink of the pieces!

    May | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, loved bag phone!
    Xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That case is GORGEOUS. I love the outfit too x

    Edie | The Life of Edie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jumper! The co-ord works so well and you look so pretty!

    eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! I love your outfit and style! Such a great outfit inspiration :)

    xx Jamie| With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color of that outfit is incredible!

    Kierra | Lavishingg

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photos!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I'll check our your blog asap!

      Delete
  11. It's so cute! And you're so pretty. The style I'm currently trying out is the sporty graphic. Not because I see it a lot these days, but it looked great on some of my idols who inspired me to try it out :) !

    Xox
    www.ginatha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, sporty graphic sounds interesting, I'm curious to see what it looks like on you!

      Delete
  12. Hey, I'll check out your blog asap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my fiest visit to your blog and I just want to say that you have a really interesting and out-of-ordinary style.

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig