Monday 8 August 2016

Coordinates: Strawberry Lipsticks featuring Sammydress

Top : Sammydress | Tulle dress : Zara | Hotpants : H&M | Flats : Salvatore Ferragamo | Clutch bag : Sammydress 
I'm so happy to finally post my most recent coordinate because it's been a while & I really like this coordinate. It also features my two favourite Sammydress products. 
If you've been following my blog for a little longer you might know I'm really into unique looking accessories, especially bags - so I got very excited when I discovered this cute clutch bag in lipstick design on the Sammydress website - I just had to get it! And I SOOOO don't regret it because it is even prettier in real life! In fact, this is probably my favourite clutch bag now and it is certainly an eye-catcher as well :) The only con is that it's a little heavy but that doesn't bother me too much, it's just so cute. Another item in this coordinate I wanna mention are the ballet flats from Salvatore Ferragamo, probably my favourite flats so far - they are very subtle & classy in terms of design so you can easily wear them with a lot of different outfits, they are also really really comfy! 
And lastly the top with the special cut is another Sammydress item I really grew to love, mainly because of the interesting irregular & oversized design and since it's black, it's also very easy to match it with many different looks, I love it! 




Sometimes I check the Sammydress website and honestly don't find a lot of pretty things but this time I was really lucky, in fact there were so many cute items, so especially if you're still looking for a unique or cute bag, make sure you check out their online shop! 

http://www.sammydress.com/?lkid=343050



Let me know what you think about this coordinate in the comments below! 
Also, if you have one, where did you find your favourite clutch bag? 

xx ♡ Micky 



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Beautiful dress, you look fabulous:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit, lovely bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit. :) You look so cool again. :)
    I dont have favorite clutch bag maybe I am the only one who cant find the perfect one.
    xoxo
    Shiki
    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such a cute bag!! And you look like a perfect doll! <3

    http://hungrycaramella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely lipstick clutch and perfect outfit, Micky!
    I recently found RIKA's clutch bag at second hand shop!


    www.akikohiramatsu.com
    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so pretty darling! I really love it
    And the bag is a cutie~
    Thank you for this lovely review and coordinate
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt!

    xx,
    House of Akih
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi
    We are an online store (http://www.aislestyle.co.uk/), We sell a wide selection of dresses (bridesmaid, bridesmaid dresses,prom,ceremony,etc.). After reading your blog, we admire the quality of your articles and would like you to write an article for us and / or add our Banner to your site. We will pay via Paypal.Please contact me at communiondress@aislestyle.co.uk. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig